- The more curious we are about a topic, the easier it is to learn information about that topic and the region involved seems to be hippocampus.
- brain understands and processes size and force. “children pushed harder when there was a lot of fruit on the platform and less hard when there was little fruit on the platform.”
- We do judgment as time reference even if we try to ignore it….So if you see an ads…probably you have some thoughts even if you don’t want to
- The wet feeling is a mix of the sense of cold temperature and pressure/texture
- The reason why our voice is so weird for us: ” it has to do with the difference between air-conducted versus bone-conducted sound transmission”
- “People who used a higher number of media devices at the same time also had smaller gray-matter density in the anterior cingulate cortex”