This is my new section where I will post two lines of every post I found interesting to read each week.
my (neuro-)posts for this week are:
- Genes discovered to get easier new experiences and mindful actions into behavioral routine procedures http://www.iflscience.com/brain/human-language-gene-speeds-learning-mice
- Humans start to think about the future after 7 years old, before that we only care about the present http://www.pnas.org/content/111/37/13307
- Cortical thickness seems to be related to psychotic symptoms http://brain.oxfordjournals.org/content/137/10/2664
- New markers for major depression, this time RNA markers, glad to see some advance in this diagnosis http://www.iflscience.com/brain/blood-test-diagnoses-depression but getting a lot of criticism about sample size and technique.
- Found brain region related to deep sleep. Scientists got mice in deep sleep after activate that region http://www.iflscience.com/brain/deep-sleep-promoting-brain-region-discovered
Have a nice reading